Country Scrambled Eggs
Prep Time: 30 min.
Cooking time: 24 min.
- 12 - slices bacon, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 - pound (3 cups) new red potatoes, unpeeled, cubed
- 2 - medium (1 cup) onions, chopped
- 1 - medium (3/4 cup) green bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 - cup Half & Half
- 12 - eggs, slightly beaten
- 1/2 - teaspoon salt
- 1/4 - teaspoon pepper
- 6 - ounces (1 1/2 cups) Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- Cook bacon in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium
heat for 5 minutes.
- Add potatoes; continue cooking, stirring
occasionally, until potatoes are browned and crisply tender for 12
to 15 minutes.
- Add onions and green pepper. Continue cooking for 2
to 4 minutes sor until onions are softened. Pour off fat.
- Meanwhile, stir together half & half, eggs,
salt and pepper in small bowl.
- Pour egg mixture over vegetables; stir to mix.
- Cook over medium heat, gently lifting portions with
spatula so uncooked portion flows to underneath, for 4 to 5 minutes
or until eggs are set.
- Sprinkle cheese over eggs. Let stand for 2 to 4
minutes or until cheese is melted.
Page 1 of 1