Italian Herb Frittata
Makes 6 servings
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- 1 - Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 - medium onion, chopped
- 1 - medium zucchini, halved lengthwise
and cut into 1/4-inch thick slices
- 1 - cup diced ham
- 6 - eggs
- 1/4 - cup milk
- 1 - teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- 1/4 - teaspoon salt
- 1/4 - teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
- 2 - medium plum tomatoes, sliced
- 1 - cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Heat oil in large ovenproof nonstick
skillet on medium heat.
- Add onion and zucchini; cook and stir
2 minutes. Reduce heat to medium-low. Add ham and cook 2 minutes.
- Beat eggs, milk, Italian seasoning,
salt and pepper in medium bowl. Pour into skillet.
- Cook without stirring 5 minutes or
until eggs are set on bottom.
- Arrange sliced tomatoes on top of egg
mixture. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Broil 4 to 5 minutes until eggs are
set and cheese is lightly browned.
- Sprinkle with additional Italian
seasoning, if desired.
Alans’ Kitchen Tip:
Wrap the skillet handle in foil if your skillet is not ovenproof.