Quick Easy Casserole & Bake Recipes
Ham and Swiss Cheese Bake
Makes 8 servings
Prep Time: 10 min.
Baking Time: 12 to 16
Quick Easy Dinner Directions:
Preheat oven to 450-degrees F. and spray
13x9-inch pan with cooking spray.
1) In medium bowl, stir baking mix, mustard and milk
until soft dough forms. You want to press on bottom of pan.
2) Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until crust is golden
3) In medium bowl, mix ham, onions, bell pepper and
4) Spread over crust and sprinkle with cheese.
5) Bake uncovered for 5 to 6 minutes or until
mixture is hot and cheese is melted.
Page 1 of 1