Quick Easy Sandwich Recipes
All-American BarBQ Cheeseburger
Makes 4 servings
Prep Time: 15 min.
Grilling Time: 10 min.
Quick Easy Sandwich Directions:
Preheat gas grill on medium or charcoal grill until coals are
1) In a medium bowl, combine ground beef, barbecue sauce, salt
and pepper. Mix lightly.
2) Form ground beef mixture into 8 (1/4-inch thick) patties.
3) Cut 2 slices cheese into 4 pieces each. Place 2 pieces
cheese on top of 4 patties.
4) Top with remaining meat patties and press edges to seal. Place
patties onto grill.
5) Grill, turning once, for 10 to 12 minutes or until internal
temperature reaches at least 160�F. or until meat is no longer pink
6) Top each burger with 1 slice cheese; melt slightly.
7) Place each burger onto bottom half of bun.
8) Top each with 1 slice tomato, 2 onion rings, 1 lettuce leaf
and top half of bun.
Page 1 of 1