Garden Herb Burgers
Makes 4 servings
Prep Time: 15 min.
Grilling Time: 12 min.
- 1 - pound ground beef
- 3 - Tablespoons fresh parsley
- 2 - Tablespoon fresh chives (chopped)
- 1 - Tablespoon fresh basil (chopped)
- 1 - garlic clove (minced)
- 1 - teaspoon salt
- 1 - teaspoon fresh oregano (chopped)
- 1/2 - teaspoon fresh or dried rosemary
- 1/2 - teaspoon pepper
- Toppings: lettuce, yellow tomato
slices, purple onion slices
- 4 - large crusty French rolls (split)
- In a bowl, you want to combine ground
beef, parsley, chives, basil, garlic, slat, oregano, rosemary, and
- Shape ground beef mixture into 4
- Grill, covered with grill lid, over
medium-high heat (350� F. to 400� F.) 5 to 6 minutes on each side or
until beef is not longer pink.
- Place desired toppings on bottom half
of rolls. Add patties and roll top. Serve and enjoy.