Chopped Steak Burgers
Pickles And Onions
Makes 6 servings
Prep Time: 15 min.
Cooking Time: 8 to 10 min.
- 1 - pound chopped sirloin
- 1/2 - pound chopped top round steak
- 2 - Tablespoons spicy brown mustard
- 2 - Tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 - teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 - teaspoon vegetable oil
- 6 - toasted onion buns
- 1 - jar dill pickle chips
- 1 - small red onion � thinly
sliced and marinated in red wine vinegar
Preheat your grill to a medium
- In a bowl, combine the chopped
sirloin and chopped top round with spicy brown mustard,
Worcestershire sauce and garlic salt.
- Shape mixture into 6 patties and
brush lightly with vegetable oil.
- Grill the patties for about 8 to
10 minutes, turning once, until cooked to your preference.
- Drain the onions for the vinegar
- Place the burgers on the buns and
top with the pickles and marinated red onions.