Apricot Chicken and Pepper Fajitas
Makes 6 fajitas
Prep Time: 10 min.
Cook Time: 10 min.
- 2 - Tablespoons 100% Extra Virgin
- 1 - pound skinless, boneless
breasts, cut into 1/2-inch wide strips, 3 to 4-inches long
- 1 - teaspoon fajita seasoning
- 1/2 - large green
pepper, cut into 1/4-inch strips
- 1/2 - large red pepper, cut into 1/4-inch strips
- 1/3 - cup Sugar Free
- 6 - (6-inch) flour
- 2 - Tablespoons chopped fresh
HEAT oil in large
skillet. Coat chicken strips with fajita seasoning.
Cook chicken 2 minutes or until opaque on both sides. Add
red and green peppers.
and stir 2 minutes or until chicken is done and peppers are
STIR in preserves. Cook 1
minute or until heated through. Fill tortillas with chicken
and peppers. Sprinkle with cilantro.
Alanís Kitchen Tip