Quick Easy Chicken Turkey Recipes
Easy Mexican Chicken and Beans
Makes 4 Servings
Prep Time: 10 min
Cooking Time: 16 to 20 min.
- 1 pound uncooked
breast strips for stir-fry
- 1 package (1 oz) taco seasoning mix
- 1 can (15 oz)
black beans, drained, rinsed
- 1 can (11 oz) whole kernel
red and green peppers, undrained
- 1/4 cup water Flour
tortillas, if desired
Quick and Easy Directions:
Spray 10-inch skillet with cooking spray.
1) Add chicken to skillet and cook over medium-high heat for 8 to
10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until no longer pink in center.
2) Stir in seasoning mix, beans, corn and water.
3) Cook over medium-high heat for 8 to 10 minutes, stirring
frequently, until sauce is slightly thickened.
4) You may want to serve with tortillas.
You can substitute pinto beans
for the black beans.
Page 1 of 1