Quick Easy Chicken Turkey Recipes
Easy Cheesy Chicken Skillet
Makes 4 servings
Prep Time: 5 min.
Cooking Time: 20 min.
- 4 fresh boneless, skinless
- 1 cup reduced sodium chicken broth
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic pepper seasoning
- 3/4 cup water
- 2 cup frozen
- 2 cup instant white
- 3/4 cup light pasteurized process
Quick Easy Directions:
Sprinkle chicken evenly with garlic pepper
seasoning. Spray large skillet with nonstick cooking spray.
- Heat sprayed skillet over
- Add your chicken breasts.
- Cover and cook for 4 minutes per side or
- Remove chicken from skillet, cover and
- In the same skillet, you want to add the
broth, water and broccoli; bring to a boil.
- Stir in rice and return to a boil.
- Top with chicken.
- Cover and reduce heat to low.
- Cook for 5 to 10 minutes or until liquid
is absorbed and chicken is done (internal temp 170-degrees F).
- Remove chicken, cover and keep warm.
- Stir cheese into rice until
- Top rice mixture with chicken.
Page 1 of 1