Hot and Sweet Pizza
Makes 6 servings
Prep Time: 15 min
Baking time: 8 min
- 1 round (10-ounce) pre-baked thin crust Italian
- 1 can (8-ounce) pizza sauce
- 1 can (8-ounce)
tidbits in juice, well-drained
- 1 package (6-ounce) Canadian bacon slices,
- 2 to 4 Tablespoons seeded
- 6 ounces (1 1/2 cups)
Quick Easy Directions:
Preheat oven to 400-degrees F.
1) Place bread shell on large ungreased baking sheet.
2) Spread pizza sauce evenly over shell.
3) Top with pineapple, Canadian bacon, jalapeno chiles, and
4) Place in oven and bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until cheese is
melted and ingredients are heated through.
5) To serve, cut into wedges.
*You can substitute 2 to 4
tablespoons canned, chopped jalapeno chiles, drained.
Page 1 of 1