Prep Time: 10 min.
Refrigerate: 1 hour
- 3 1/2 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon green food color
- 2 packages (4-serving size each)
vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 tub (8 ounces) frozen whipped
- 1 package (18 ounces) chocolate
sandwich cookies, coarsely crushed
- Pour milk into large bowl. Stir in
- Add pudding mixes. Beat with wire
whisk 2 minutes or until well blended.
- Let stand 5 minutes. Gently stir in
- Layer crushed cookies and pudding
mixture in 3-quart bowl, beginning and ending with crushed cookies.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until ready to
serve. Garnish as desired with shamrock candies.