Quick Chocolate-Orange Cream Pie
1 - package (4 servings) chocolate fudge instant pudding
1-1/2 - cups cold milk, divided
1 - container (8 ounce) frozen non-dairy whipped topping, thawed
1 - chocolate cookie crumb crust (8-inch)
1 - can (15 ounce) Mandarin Oranges, drained
1 - package (4 serving) vanilla instant pudding
1/2 - teaspoon. orange extract
- In a medium-mixing bowl, add chocolate pudding with 3/4-cup milk.
Mix for 1 minute or until thick and smooth.
- Stir in one-half whipped
- Spread mixture into chocolate crust, spreading evenly.
Sprinkle one-half mandarin oranges evenly over chocolate layer.
Chill pie in refrigerator while preparing next layer.
- In a medium-mixing bowl, add vanilla pudding mix with the
remaining 3/4-cup milk.
- Mix for 1 minute or until thick and smooth.
Stir in remaining whipped topping and orange extract until well
- Spread over orange layer in crust, mounding top with rubber
- Garnish with remaining mandarin oranges.
- Cover and
refrigerate 4 hours or until set.
- Cut into wedges to serve.
Making Tips >>
Pennsylvania Dutch Pie Recipes...