Peanut Butter 'N' Chocolate Pie
Makes 8 servings.
2 - Tablespoon butter
4 - squares (1 ounce) semi-sweet baking chocolate
1 - 9-inch graham cracker pie crust
2 - small bananas, sliced
1 - package (3-ounce) instant vanilla pudding mix
2 - cups cold milk
1 - package (6 ounce) crumb crust
1-1/3 - cups mini semi-sweet or milk chocolate baking pieces,
2 - Tablespoons milk
1 - package (8 ounce) cream cheese, softened
3/4 - cup sugar
1 - cup Creamy or Crunchy Peanut Butter
1 - tub (8 ounce) frozen whipped topping, thawed
Prepare pie crust according to package directions.
- In small microwave-safe bowl, add 2/3 cup baking pieces and milk.
Microwave at HIGH (100%) 30 to 45 seconds or just until melted and
smooth when stirred.
- Then spread evenly on bottom of crumb crust.
Cover and refrigerate.
- In medium bowl, add cream cheese and beat until smooth.
slowly beat in sugar.
- Stir in peanut butter and whipped topping
- Evenly spread over chocolate mixture.
- Cover and
refrigerate 4 to 6 hours or until set.
- Just before serving, place remaining 2/3 cup baking pieces around
edge of filling.
- Serve cold.
Making Tips >>
Pennsylvania Dutch Pie Recipes...