Easy and Simple
3/4 - cup milk
2 - teaspoon vanilla
2 - eggs
1 - cup sugar
1/2 - cup Original Bisquick® mix
2 - package (8 ounces each) cream cheese, cut into about
1/2-inch cubes and softened
Preheat oven to 350º F. Grease 9-inch pie plate.
- In a blender, add thee milk, vanilla, eggs, sugar and the
- Cover and blend on high speed 15 seconds.
- Add cream
- Blend an additional 2 minutes. Pour into pie plate.
- Bake for
40 to 45 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
Allow to cool.
- Place in refrigerator and chill until ready to serve.
Cover and refrigerate any remaining cheesecake.
- Stir together 1-cup sour cream, 2 tablespoons sugar and 2
- Spread over top of completely cooled cheesecake.
High Altitude (above 3500 ft): Bake 45 to 50 minutes.
Making Tips >>
Authentic Pennsylvania Dutch Pie Recipes...