Chocolate Coconut Cream Pie
Makes 8 servings.
1 - 9-inch pie crust
1 - package (4-serving size) vanilla cook & serve pudding and
pie filling mix (do not use instant pudding)
1/2 - cup sugar
1/4 - cup cocoa
1-3/4 - cups milk
1 - cup sweetened coconut flakes
2 - cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
Bake pie crust according to package directions. Allow to cool
- In large microwave-safe bowl, add dry pudding mix, sugar and
- Then slowly add milk.
- Stir with whisk until blended.
Microwave at HIGH (100%) 6 minutes, stirring every 2 minutes, with
whisk, until mixture boils and is thickened and smooth.
necessary, microwave an additional 1-minute and stir.
- Cool for 5 minutes in bowl and then stir in coconut.
- Pour into
baked pie crust.
- Carefully press plastic wrap directly onto pie
- Cool and refrigerate 6 hours or until firm.
- Top with
Making Tips >>
Pennsylvania Dutch Pie Recipes...