Makes 8 servings.
1 - package (6 ounce) chocolate
flavored crumb crust
1-1/4 - cups hot fudge topping, divided
1 - tub (8 ounce) frozen non-dairy whipped topping, thawed
Prepare pie crust according to
- In medium bowl, 1-cup fudge topping and
- Stir until well blended and spread into
- Place remaining 1/4-cup fudge topping in
small microwave-safe bowl.
- Microwave at HIGH (100%) 15 to 30 seconds
or just until warm.
- Drop by spoonfuls on top of pie.
- Using a knife or a metal spatula, draw
through topping for marbled effect.
- Cover and freeze 6 hours or until firm.
Making Tips >>
Pennsylvania Dutch Pie Recipes...