Gone to Heaven Chocolate Pie
Makes 6 to 8 servings.
Time: 15 min.
Cook Time: 8 min.
Bake pie shell and cool.
1) Stir together sugar, cornstarch and salt in 2
2) Combine egg yolks and milk in container with
pouring spout. Gradually blend milk mixture into sugar mixture.
3) Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly,
until mixture comes to a boil. Boil and stir 1 minute.
4) Remove from heat; stir in butter and vanilla.
Add 1-3/4 cups chocolate chips; stir until chips are melted and
mixture is well blended.
5) Pour into prepared pie shell; press plastic wrap
onto filling. Cool.
6) Refrigerate several hours or until chilled and
7) Garnish with whipped cream and remaining
chocolate chips, if desired.