Apple-Walnut Crumb Pie
Prep Time: 15 min.
Baking Time: 45 min.
- 1 (9-in.) frozen pie crust
- 1 can (21 oz.)
- 1 cup all-purpose
- 1/2 cup firmly packed light
- 1/2 cup
- 1 cup chopped
- Ice cream (your
choice), if desired.
Preheat oven to 350° F. Arrange pie crust on baking sheet.
Evenly spread apple pie filling into crust. Set aside.
1) In a medium bowl, combine flour with brown
2) Stir in mayonnaise with fork until mixture is of
size coarse crumbs.
3) Stir in walnuts and evenly sprinkle over apples.
4) Place baking sheet in oven and bake for 45
minutes or until golden and bubbling. Cool slightly on wire
5) Serve warm or at room temperature and, if
desired, with Ice Cream.