Fudge Sundae Pie
Makes 8 Servings
Time: 15 min.
Baking Time: 10 min.
Freezing Time: 2
hrs. or overnight
- 1 package "JIFFY" Pie Crust Mix
- 1 Tablespoons peanut butter
- 3 Tablespoons cold water
- 1/4 cup chopped nuts (reserving 1 Tablespoons for topping)
- 3/4 cup fudge topping
- 1/4 cup
- 3 Tablespoons light
- 1 quart ice cream, softened
- 1 container (16 oz.) whipped topping, thawed
Pie Recipe Directions:
Preheat oven to 450°F.
1) In a bowl, cream pie crust mix and peanut
2) Add water and chopped nuts. Stir until dough
3) Form dough into ball and cut in half. Roll
one half to fit an ungreased 9" pie pan.
4) Prick well with fork and bake 10 minutes. Set
aside to cool. (Use remaining dough for another pie or tart shells.)
5) For filling, mix topping, peanut butter and
corn syrup together until well blended.
6) Spread half of filling on top of pie crust.
Spread ice cream over filling.
7) Heat remaining fudge mixture in microwave 15
seconds and spread over ice cream.
8) Cover with whipped topping and reserved nuts.
9) Remove from freezer 15 minutes before serving
for easier cutting.