Cherry Icebox Pie
Prep Time: 20 min
Chilling Time: 4 hrs or overnight
- 1 package (8-ounce) cream
- 2 Tablespoon milk
- 1-1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 box Dream Whip
- 1 graham cracker or vanilla
- 1 can cherry pie filling
- In a bowl, blend cream cheese and milk, then
powdered sugar. Mix well.
- Mix Dream Whip according to direction on the box.
- Blend Dream Whip with cream cheese mixture and
spread over crust.
- Pour pie filling over top of cream cheese filling
and chill for 4 hours or overnight.
Alan's Kitchen Tip:
- Any pie filling you want may be used on top.
- Keeps several days in refrigerator.
Page 1 of 1