Cranberry Cream Pie
1 (9-inch) pie
Prep Time 15 min
Chilling Time: 3 to 4 hours
- 1 cup whole cranberry
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 package (3-ounce)
orange flavored gelatin
- 1/2 pint whipping cream, whipped
- 1/2 cup finely chopped pecans or walnuts
- 1 baked 9-inch pastry
shell or graham cracker crust
- In a saucepan, combine cranberry sauce and brown
sugar. Bring to a boil.
- Remove from heat and add gelatin, stirring until
dissolved. Allow to cool.
- Fold in whipping cream and nuts. Pour into pastry
shell and chill 3 or 4 hours or until set.
- Garnish with additional whipped cream.
Page 1 of 1