Tropical Lime Pie
one (9-inch) pie
Prep Time: 20 min
Chilling Time 3 hrs
- 2 1/2 - cups flaked coconut, toasted
- 1/3 - cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1 - package (8-ounce) cream cheese, softened
- 1 - can (14-ounce) sweetened condensed milk (NOT
- 1/3 - cup lime juice
- Few drops green food coloring (optional)
- 1 - container (4-ounce) frozen non-dairy whipped
- Combine coconut and butter. Press firmly on
bottom and up side to rim of 9-inch pie plate. Chill.
- In large bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy.
- Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk, then
lime juice and food coloring (optional), until smooth.
- Fold in whipped topping. Pour into prepared
- Chill 3 hours or until set. Garnish as desired.
- Store leftovers covered in refrigerator.
Page 1 of 1