Polynesian Sunshine Pie
Prep Time: 15 min
Chilling Time: 1 hr
- 1 - can (15 oz.) Mandarin Oranges, drained
- 1 - Graham Cracker Crust (6 oz.)
- 1 - Banana, sliced, divided
- 6 - ounces (3/4 of 8 oz. pkg.) Cream Cheese,
- 1 - teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 - tub (8 oz.) Whipped Topping, thawed
- 2/3 - cup angel flake coconut, toasted, divided
- 1 - can (15.25 oz.) Tropical Mixed Fruit, drained
- 1/3 - cup apricot jam, melted
- Drain oranges; reserve 2 - Tablespoon syrup.
Place half of the oranges in bottom of crust.
- Top with half of the banana slices and set aside.
- Beat cream cheese, reserved syrup and vanilla
until well blended.
- Gently stir in whipped topping. Stir in 1/3 cup
- Spread mixture over fruit in crust. Refrigerate
at least 1 hour.
- Arrange tropical mixed fruit, remaining banana
slices and mandarin oranges over filling.
- Drizzle jam over fruit. Sprinkle remaining
coconut over pie.
Page 1 of 1