Pumpkin Pineapple Mousse Pie
Prep time: 15 min
Chilling Time: 5 hrs
- 1 - can (8 oz.) Crushed Pineapple
- 2 - cans (6 oz. each) Pineapple Juice
- 1 - envelope unflavored gelatin
- 1-1/2 - Tablespoons granulated sucrolose
sweetener or sugar
- 1 - cup canned pumpkin pie mix
- 1 - cup frozen fat-free non-dairy whipped
- 1 - (9-inch) ready-made reduced fat graham
- nondairy whipped topping, if desired
- ground cinnamon, if desired
Drain pineapple well, reserve juice.
- In a measuring cup, combine reserved juice with
pineapple juice in measuring cup.
- If necessary, add water to make 2 cups.
- Pour juice mixture into saucepan. Sprinkle
gelatin over and let stand 1 minute.
- Stir over low heat until completely dissolved.
Stir in sweetener.
- Pour into bowl. Chill just until starts to gel,
about 1 hour.
- Fold in pineapple, pumpkin and whipped topping.
- Chill briefly until mixture starts to mound.
Spoon into graham cracker crust.
- Chill 4 hours or overnight.
- Serve with nondairy whipped topping and ground
cinnamon if desired.
Page 1 of 1