Strawberry Pina Colada Pie
Prep Time: 20 min
Chilling Time: 3 hrs
- 1 - package (8 oz.) Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/4 - cup milk
- 1 - package (4-serving size) Vanilla Flavor
Instant Pudding & Pie Filling
- 1 - can (8 oz.) Crushed Pineapple in Juice,
- 1 - tub (8 oz.) Whipped Topping, thawed, divided
- 1 - Graham Pie Crust (6 oz.)
- 1/4 - cup Angel Flake Coconut, toasted
- 1-1/4 cups fresh strawberries, sliced
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and milk with
electric mixer until well blended.
- Add dry pudding mix and pineapple. Mix well.
- Stir in 2 cups of the whipped topping gently;
spoon into crust.
- Refrigerate 3 hours or until firm.
- Top with coconut, strawberries and remaining
whipped topping just before serving.
- Store leftovers in refrigerator.
Page 1 of 1