Tropical Orange Pie
1 (9-inch) pie
Prep Time: 15 min
Cook Time: 35 to 40 min
- 1 - (9-inch) unbaked pie crust
- 3 - eggs
- 1 - can (14-ounce) Sweetened Condensed Milk (NOT
- 3/4 - cup frozen pineapple-orange juice
- 1/3 - cup water
- 2 - Tablespoons lemon juice
- 3/4 - cup whipping cream, whipped
Preheat oven to 325ºF. Prick pie crust all over
with fork. Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until set and dry.
- In a medium bowl, with rotary beater or fork,
- Gradually stir in Sweetened Condensed Milk, juice
concentrate, water and lemon juice.
- Spoon filling into partially baked pie crust.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until set. Cool 1 hour.
- Cover and chill at least 3 hours.
- Prior to serving top with whipped cream.
- Store leftovers covered in refrigerator.
Page 1 of 1