Chocolate & Peanut Butter Praline Pie
6 to 8 servings
Prep Time: 20 min
Baking Time: 40 min
- 3/4 - cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 - cup granulated sugar
- 3 - Tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 - eggs
- 1 - Tablespoon milk
- 1 - teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 - cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1 - cup pecan pieces
- 1/2 - cup SPECIAL DARK Chocolate Chips or
Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 - cup Peanut Butter Chips
- 1 - unbaked 9-inch pie crust
- Vanilla ice cream or whipped topping (optional)
Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a medium bowl, stir together brown sugar,
granulated sugar and flour.
- Beat in eggs, milk, vanilla and melted butter.
- Stir in pecan pieces, chocolate chips and peanut
butter chips; pour into pie crust.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes or just until set and
- Cool completely on wire rack. Serve with ice
cream, if desired.
Page 1 of 1