Tropical Ice Cream Pie
Prep Time: 15 min
Freezing Time: 6 hrs or overnight
- Crust Ingredients:
- 1 1/2 - cups (about 10 cookies) macaroon
- 1/4 - cup butter, melted
- Filling Ingredients:
- 1 - quart vanilla ice cream, slightly
- 1/2 (12-ounce) - container (about 3/4 cup)
frozen pineapple, orange and banana juice concentrate, thawed
- Topping Ingredients:
- 1 - cup Aerosol Whipped Heavy Cream
- 2 - Tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 - kiwifruit, peeled, halved, sliced
- 1 - small star fruit, sliced
- In a medium bowl, combine cookie crumbs and
butter. Mix well. Press onto bottom and up sides of 9-inch pie plate.
- In a medium bowl, stir together ice cream and
fruit juice until well mixed.
- Spoon into prepared crust. Cover and freeze until
firm (6 hours or overnight).
- In a small bowl, beat whipping cream at high
speed, scraping bowl often, until stiff peaks form.
- Gently stir in powdered sugar. Decorate edge of
pie with whipped cream.
- Garnish with kiwi and star fruit slices.
Page 1 of 1