Special Dark Tarts
Prep Time: 20 min
Chilling Time: 2 hrs
- 2 - packages (4 oz. each) Semi-Sweet Chocolate
Baking Bar, broken into pieces
- 1/3 - cup milk
- 1-1/3 - cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 - cup (1/2 pt.) cold whipping cream, divided
- 8 - single serve graham cracker crumb crusts
- 2 - teaspoons powdered sugar
- 1/4 - teaspoon vanilla extract
- Melt chocolate with milk in small saucepan over
very low heat, stirring constantly, until smooth.
- Add marshmallows; stir until smooth. Remove from
heat; cool completely.
- Beat 2/3 cup whipping cream until stiff in small
bowl. Fold into chocolate mixture.
- Divide evenly into crusts. Cover and refrigerate
- Just before serving, beat remaining 1/3 cup
whipping cream, powdered sugar and vanilla until stiff. Serve on
tarts as garnish.
- Refrigerate leftovers.
Page 1 of 1