Upside-Down Hot Fudge Sundae Pie
Prep Time: 15 min
Baking Time: 35 min
- 2/3 - cup butter or margarine
- 1/3 - cup Cocoa
- 2 - eggs
- 1/4 - cup milk
- 1 - teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 - cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 - cup granulated sugar
- 1 - Tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1/8 - teaspoon salt
- 1 - unbaked 9-inch pie crust
- 2 - bananas, peeled and thinly sliced
- Ice cream (any flavor)
- Whipped topping
Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Melt butter in medium saucepan over low heat. Add
cocoa; stir until smooth.
- Remove from heat. Stir together eggs, milk and
- Add egg mixture to cocoa mixture. Stir with whisk
until smooth and slightly thickened.
- Add brown sugar, granulated sugar, flour and salt
to cocoa mixture.
- Stir with whisk until smooth. Pour mixture into
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes until edges are set (center
will be soft). Cool about 2 hours.
- Just before serving, garnish each serving with
banana slices, ice cream and whipped topping.
Page 1 of 1