White Chip Fruit Tart
10 to 12 servings
Prep Time: 15 min
Baking Time: 25 min
- 3/4 - cup (1-1/2 sticks) butter or margarine,
- 1/2 - cup powdered sugar
- 1-1/2 - cups all-purpose flour
- 2 - cups (12-oz. pkg.) Premier White Chips
- 1/4 - cup whipping cream
- 1 - package (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- FRUIT TOPPING
- Assorted fresh fruit, sliced
Preheat oven to 300°F.
- In a small bowl, beat butter and powdered sugar
in small bowl until smooth and blend in flour. Press mixture onto
bottom and up side of 12-inch round pizza pan. Flute edge, if desired.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Place white chips and whipping cream in medium
- Microwave at MEDIUM (50%) 1 to 1-1/2 minutes or
until chips are melted and mixture is smooth when stirred.
- Beat in cream cheese. Spread on cooled crust.
- Prepare FRUIT TOPPING. Arrange fruit over chip
mixture. Carefully pour or brush topping over fruit.
- Cover and refrigerate assembled tart until just
- 1/4 - cup sugar
- 1 - Tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/2 - cup pineapple juice
- 1/2 - teaspoon lemon juice
- Stir together sugar and cornstarch in small
saucepan; stir in juices.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until
Page 1 of 1