Prep Time: 20 min
Chilling Time: 1 hr
- 1 - can (14-ounce) Sweetened Condensed Milk (NOT
- 2/3 - cup milk
- Few drops almond extract
- 1 - package (4-serving size) package instant
vanilla pudding mix
- 4 - ounces (one half 8-ounce container) frozen
non-dairy whipped topping, thawed
- 2 - packages (4-ounce) single serve graham
- In large bowl, combine Sweetened Condensed Milk,
milk and almond extract.
- With mixer, beat in pudding mix. Fold in whipped
- Spoon into crusts. Cover and chill at least 1
- Store leftovers covered in refrigerator.
Alan's Kitchen Tip: To remove tarts from foil pans
more easily, brush crusts with slightly beaten egg white before fill in).
Bake at 375°F for 5 minutes. Cool. Remove from foil pans. Fill and chill.
Page 1 of 1