Walnut Mince Pie
one (9-inch) pie
Prep Time: 15 min
Baking Time: 15 + 50 min
- 1/2 - cup sugar
- 2 - Tablespoons flour
- 1/8 - teaspoon salt
- 2 - eggs, slightly beaten
- 2 - Tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 1 - cup chopped walnuts
- 1 jar (27-ounce) Ready-To-Use Mincemeat (Regular
or Brandy & Rum)
- 1 - (9-inch) unbaked pie crust
Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In large bowl combine sugar, flour and salt. Add
eggs and mix well.
- Add butter, walnuts and Ready-To-Use Mincemeat.
Mix well. Turn into pie crust.
- Bake 15 minutes. Reduce oven temperature to
325°F and bake 50 minutes longer or until filling is slightly puffed
and firm. Cool slightly.
- Serve warm or cool, garnish with whipped cream.
Store leftovers covered in refrigerator.
Page 1 of 1