White Chocolate Mousse Pie
one (9-inch) pie
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Chilling Time: 4 hrs
- 1 - (9-inch) baked pie crust
- 1- package (6-ounce) premium white chocolate
- 1 - can (14-ounce) Sweetened Condensed Milk (NOT
- 1/2 - teaspoon almond extract
- 2 - cups (1 pint) whipping cream, stiffly whipped
- Fresh raspberries or strawberries (optional)
- In saucepan, over low heat, melt chocolate with
Sweetened Condensed Milk.
- Stir in extract. Cool to room temperature.
- Fold in whipped cream. Spoon into pie crust.
- Chill 4 hours or until set. Serve with fresh
raspberries or strawberries (optional)
Page 1 of 1