White Chocolate Mousse Tarts
Prep Time: 10 min
Chilling Time: 4 hrs
- 2 - packages (4-ounce) graham cracker pie crusts
- 1 - package (6-ounce) premium white chocolate
- 1 - can (14-ounce) Sweetened Condensed Milk (NOT
- 1/2 - teaspoon almond extract
- 2 - cups (1-pint) whipping cream, stiffly whipped
- In a saucepan, over low heat, melt chocolate with
Sweetened Condensed Milk. Stir in extract.
- Cool to room temperature. Fold in whipped cream.
Spoon into crusts.
- Chill 4 hours or until set.
- Serve with fresh fruit if desired.
Alan's Kitchen Tip: Decorate top of individual tarts
with strawberries, kiwi fruit slices, or candies for a festive look. Serve
on a fancy platter for added elegance.
Page 1 of 1