Chocolate Cheesecake Mousse Pie
Prep Time: 15 min
Chilling Time: 3 hrs
- 1/2 - cup chilled whipping cream
- 1-1/2 - cups powdered sugar, divided
- 1 - teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 - cup Cocoa
- 1 - package (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 1 - 9-inch chocolate crumb crust, 6 oz. packaged
- In a large bowl, beat whipping cream, 1/2 cup
powdered sugar and vanilla until stiff. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, stir together remaining 1 cup
powdered sugar and cocoa.
- Beat cream cheese in separate bowl until fluffy.
- Gradually beat in sugar and cocoa mixture,
beating until blended.
- Lighten mixture by blending half of whipped cream
into chocolate mixture.
- Fold in remaining whipped cream. Spoon into
- Refrigerate several hours or until firm. Garnish
Page 1 of 1