Butterscotch Nut Cookie Tart
12 to 16 servings
Prep Time: 20 min
Baking Time: 50 min
- 1 - (1/2 of 15-oz. pkg.) refrigerated pie crust
- 1/2 - cup (1 stick) butter or margarine, softened
- 2 - eggs, beaten
- 2 - teaspoons rum extract
- 1 - cup sugar
- 1/2 - cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 - teaspoon salt
- 1 - cup chopped walnuts
- 3/4 - cup plus 2 tablespoons (1/2 11-oz. pkg.)
- Vanilla ice cream (optional)
Preheat oven to 350°F. Unroll pastry. Place in
bottom and up sides of 9-inch springform pan.
- In a medium bowl, beat butter. Add eggs and rum
extract, blending well.
- In a bowl, stir together sugar, flour and salt.
Beat into butter mixture.
- Stir in walnuts and butterscotch chips. Spread in
bottom of crust. Fold edges of crust loosely over filling, if desired.
- Bake 45 to 50 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool 10 minutes on wire rack; remove side of
- Cool an additional hour. Best if served slightly
- Cut into wedges and serve with vanilla ice cream,
Page 1 of 1