Summertime Blueberry Tart
Prep Time: 25 min
Baking Time: 40 min
- Crust Ingredients:
- 1 - (9-inch) refrigerated unbaked pie crust
- Filling Ingredients:
- 1/2 - cup sugar
- 1/2 - cup sour cream
- 1/4 - cup butter, melted
- 3 - egg yolks
- 2 - Tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 - cup buttermilk or milk
- 1 - Tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 - teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 - pint (1 cup) fresh blueberries, reserve 1 tablespoon for
garnish, if desired
- Heavy Whipping Cream, whipped, if desired
Preheat oven to 450°F. Place pie crust into ungreased 9-inch pie pan.
Bake for 8 to 9 minutes or until crust is lightly browned.
- Reduce oven temperature to 350°F. In a 5-cup blender container,
combine sugar, sour cream, butter, egg yolks, flour, milk, lemon
juice, and vanilla.
- Cover and blend at High speed until smooth.
- Place blueberries onto bottom of baked crust. Pour filling over
- Cover edge of crust with aluminum foil to prevent crust from
browning too quickly.
- Bake for 30 to 40 minutes or until filling is set. Cool completely.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Garnish with whipped cream and reserved blueberries, if desired.
Page 1 of 1