Frozen Pistachio Pie
Prep Time: 20 min.
Baking Time: 10 min.
Chilling Time: 8 hrs. or overnight
- Crust Ingredients
- 1-1/2 - cups crushed chocolate
- 3 - Tablespoons sugar
- 1/3 - cup Butter, melted
- Filling Ingredients
- 1/3 - cup chopped salted
pistachios, reserve 2 tablespoons
- 1 - quart (4 cups) vanilla ice
cream, slightly softened
- 1 - package (3.4-ounce)
instant pistachio-flavored pudding and pie filling
- 1 - drop green food color, if
- Topping Ingredients
- 1/2 - cup chocolate fudge
Preheat oven to 375°F.
- To make the crust, you want to
stir together graham crackers, sugar, and melted butter in
- Press on bottom and up sides of
9-inch pie pan.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes and cool
- While crust is baking, you want to
stir together pistachios, ice cream, pudding and food color in
- Spoon mixture into cooled crust.
Cover and freeze for 8 hours or overnight or until firm.
- Just before serving, drizzle 1
tablespoon chocolate fudge topping over each serving; sprinkle
with reserved pistachios.