- 1/2 - cup sugar
- 1 - cup half & half or whipping cream
- 2 - eggs, slightly beaten
- 1/4 - cup light corn syrup
- 3 - ripe medium peaches, peeled and quartered
- 1/8 - teaspoon almond extract
- 1/2 - cup plain lowfat yogurt, stirred
- In medium saucepan, mix sugar, half &
half or whipping cream, eggs and corn syrup.
- Cook and stir over low heat until mixture
thickens and coats a metal spoon.
- Remove from heat and cool.
- In blender or food processor fitted with
metal blade, process peaches until almost smooth.
- Add peach and almond extract to cooled egg
- Stir in yogurt.
- Freeze in ice cream maker according to
Freeze according to manufacturer's