- 3/4 - cup whole milk
- 1 - teaspoon plain gelatin
- 2/3 - cup sugar
- dash salt
- 2 - ounces semisweet chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 2-1/2 - cup plain yogurt
- 2 - teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a small saucepan, add milk. Add gelatin
into milk and soften.
- Slowly heat milk to dissolve gelatin. Add
sugar, salt and chocolate.
- Stir over low heat until smooth, but do not
- Remove from heat and place saucepan in a pan
of cold or ice water to cool, or allow to cool at room temperature.
- Whisk in yogurt and vanilla.
- Chill mixture in the refrigerator until
ready to freeze.
- Blend for a few seconds before pouring
through a strainer into the ice cream maker.
Freeze according to manufacturer's