Baked Banana Ice Cream
The combination of hot,
baked bananas and Premium All Natural Vanilla Ice Cream make this
sweet variation of the banana split a wonder to behold and a joy
Prep time: 10 min.
Baking time: 10 min.
- 4 - medium bananas
- 3/4 - cup butterscotch caramel ice cream
- 1 - Tablespoons frozen orange juice
- pinch of ground nutmeg
- 3 - cup Premium All Natural Vanilla Ice
- 2 - soft oatmeal cookies, crumbled
Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Place unpeeled bananas on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until skin
yields to slight pressure (skin will turn black).
- Meanwhile, combine ice cream topping,
orange juice concentrate and nutmeg in a small microwave-safe
- Heat on high for 30 seconds or until hot;
- To serve: Remove bananas from skins, cut
in half lengthwise and place 2 halves in each of 4 serving
- Divide ice cream equally between banana
- Top each with 2 - Tablespoons cookies and
2 - Tablespoons orange-caramel sauce.
- Serve immediately.
Page 1 of 1