Prep time: 10 min.
Total Time: 1 hr 10 min.
- Combine sugar, preserves and water in
medium mixing bowl, stirring until sugar dissolves.
- Puree blackberries or raspberries with
lemon juice in food processor.
- To remove seeds, force through a fine
strainer into bowl.
- Add sugar mixture and stir well to
- Chill until cold.
* Mixture may also be poured into shallow
metal cake pan and put in freezer until solid; about 6 hours.
Break into chunks and process in a food processor until smooth.
Freeze according to