- 1 - can (15 oz.) peaches in
- 2-1/2 - teaspoon chilled coconut
- 1/2 - teaspoon rum extract
- In your freezer, place unopened
can of fruit until solid (approx. 24 hours. Can may bulge
- Submerge unopened frozen can in
very hot tap water for 1 minute.
- Open can and pour any thawed
syrup into food processor bowl.*
- Remove frozen fruit from can;
carefully cut into 8 chunks.
- Place frozen fruit chunks into
food processor; add coconut milk and rum extract.
- Process until smooth, scraping
blade as needed.
- Serve immediately or spoon into
freezer container and freeze until ready to serve.
* Not recommended for blenders or
mini food processors.