- 1 - can (29 oz.) Lite Pear
- Plus choice of flavorings (1
teaspoon vanilla extract, 2 to 3 - Tablespoons amaretto, or 1
teaspoon minced fresh ginger)
- Place unopened can of fruit in
freezer until solid (approx. 24 hours; can may bulge
- Submerge frozen can in very
hot tap water about 2 minutes.
- Pour any thawed syrup into
full-size food processor bowl.*
- Remove frozen fruit from
- With fruit standing upright,
carefully cut in half lengthwise.
- Cut each half into 1-inch
chunks. Place frozen fruit chunks into food processor.
- Next, add flavoring. Process
until smooth, scraping blade as needed.
- Serve immediately or spoon
into freezer container and store in freezer until ready to
* Not recommended for blenders or
mini food processors.