Prep Time: 20 min.
Total Time: 6 hrs.
- 24 - OREO DOUBLE DELIGHT Peanut
Butter 'n Chocolate Cr�me Chocolate Sandwich Cookies, divided
- 1 - quart (4 cups) chocolate ice
- 1 - banana, sliced
- 1/2 - cup Cocktail Peanuts,
- Line 9x5-inch loaf pan with
plastic wrap, with ends of wrap extending over sides of pan. Set
- Crush 12 of the cookies.
Sprinkle half of the cookie crumbs onto bottom of prepared pan.
- Coarsely chop remaining 12
cookies; stir into ice cream.
- Spoon half of the ice cream
mixture over crumbs in pan.
- Cover with layers of banana
slices and peanuts.
- Top with remaining cookie crumbs
and remaining ice cream.
- Cover tightly with additional
- Freeze 6 hours or until firm.
- When ready to serve, remove
dessert from freezer.
- Remove plastic wrap from top of
- Unmold dessert onto serving
plate; remove remaining plastic wrap.
- Cut dessert into 12 slices to
Alan�s Kitchen Tips
Since ice cream tends to form ice crystals and absorb the odors of
other foods in the freezer, it is best to use the ice cream within
2 to 3 days after purchase. When freezing for longer periods of
time, double wrap the ice cream container in a freezer-weight
plastic bag and freeze up to 2 months.