- 2-1/4 - cups cold skim milk
- 1 - teaspoon unflavored
- 1 - cup nonfat dry milk
- 4 - ounces Egg Beaters, or egg
- 5 - teaspoons NutraSweet
- 1/8 - teaspoon lemon or almond
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- In a small saucepan, add skim
milk and sprinkle gelatin over skim milk.
- Allow gelatin to soften for a
- Stir mixture over low heat
until gelatin completely dissolves.
- Remove from heat and place
saucepan in another bowl of cold or ice water to cool to room
temperature. In a blender or food processor, add nonfat dry
milk, Egg Beaters, NutraSweet, extract and vanilla.
- Process until well combined.
- Add milk - gelatin mixture and
blend for a few more seconds.
- Chill in refrigerator until
ready to freeze.
- Blend for a few seconds before
pouring mixture through a strainer into the ice cream
Freeze according to