Chocolate Banana Freeze
Makes 8 servings.
- container (8 ounces) plain nonfat yogurt
- ripe medium banana, mashed
- cup sugar
- cup cocoa
- cup (12-ounces) evaporated fat free milk
- cup light corn syrup
- In medium saucepan, add sugar
and cocoa. Stir.
- Next, stir in evaporated
- Cook over medium heat, stirring
constantly, until sugar is dissolved.
- Remove from heat and stir in
corn syrup. Allow to cool completely.
- Add yogurt and banana; stir with
whisk until well blended.
- Refrigerate several hours until
- Pour mixture into 1-quart
container of ice cream freezer.
Freeze according to
Cream Making Tips