- 2 - cup spicy tomato juice
- 1 - large fresh ripe tomato, peeled, seeded & chopped
- 1 - cup cucumber, peeled, seeded & chopped
- 1/4 - cup red onion, finely minced
- 1/4 - cup green or red bell pepper, finely minced peeled
- 4 - ounces Egg Beaters, or egg substitute
- 2 - Tablespoon sugar
- 2 - Tablespoon full - flavored olive oil
- 2 - Tablespoon red wine vinegar
- dash salt
- dash freshly ground pepper
- In a food processor or blender, tomato juice, tomato,
cucumber, red onion, bell pepper, Egg Beaters, sugar, olive oil, red wine
vinegar, salt and pepper.
- Pulse 5 or 6 times to mix ingredients but you want to
get a coarse texture.
- Cover and chill until ready to freeze.
- Pour into the ice
Freeze according to manufacturer's directions.