Triple Chocolate Fudge
Makes 60 squares
4-1/2 - cups sugar
1/2 - cup butter
1 can (12-ounce) evaporated milk
4-1/2 - cups miniature marshmallows
1 - package (12-unce) semisweet chocolate chips
12 - ounces sweet baking chocolate, cut into
2 - ounces unsweetened chocolate, cut into
2 - teaspoon vanilla
1/4 - teaspoon almond extract
1 - cup chopped walnuts or pecans
Colored sugar, optional
Line 15x10x1-inch baking pan with foil,
extending foil over sides of pan; grease foil.
- In large saucepan, combine sugar, butter
and evaporated milk.
- Cook and stir over medium heat until sugar is
- Bring to a full boil, stirring constantly.
uncovered over medium heat without stirring for 5 minutes.
- Remove saucepan from heat.
marshmallows; stir until melted.
- Add chocolate chips, sweet
chocolate and unsweetened chocolate, stirring constantly until all
chocolate is melted and mixture is smooth.
- Stir in vanilla, almond
extract and walnuts (or pecans).
- Quickly spread mixture in greased
- Sprinkle with colored sugar.
- Cool 1 hour or until
- Remove fudge from pan by lifting foil; remove
foil from sides of fudge.
- With long knife, cut fudge into squares.